Radical Well-Being Center believes in the value of every individual, affirms lived experience, and recognizes the impact of stress, trauma, and oppression on people, our community, and our environment. We offer mental, spiritual, and physical well-being services. Self-acceptance is a radical act. Self-love is a revolution. Be radical. Be revolutionary. Be you. You are welcome here.
- Our clients and communities are the champions of their own narratives. We honor the ones we serve as the experts of their identities and histories.
- We are committed to our healing, learning, and growth as people and practitioners. We are transformed by this work.
- We are responsible to ourselves, our clients, and our community. We check-in with ourselves and each other. Accountability is a form of love.
Accessibility and Inclusion
- We are an accessible space. We recognize the systems and structures that have made accessing healing support difficult or impossible for many.
- This is a space for community to build bonds, practice healing, organize, and share resources, Community care makes self-care possible. We heal in the context of our connections and offer space and events to be together.
- This work is transformative for practitioners, clients, community, and the world.
- We value the wisdom and insight of the collective. As we collectively gain wisdom, our connections guide our path.
- In all of our decisions and actions, we work to minimize negative emotional, physical, spiritual, and social impacts on individuals, community, and environment.
As a community, we care for ourselves, one another, and the environment that supports us.